This Knowledgebase article provides instructions for provisioning Acronis license keys from the eFolder Web Portal.
Important: Before provisioning Acronis license keys, you must agree to, sign, and return the Acronis Agreement(s) to your Account Manager. To obtain the Acronis Agreement(s), contact your assigned eFolder Account Manager.
To provision Acronis license keys, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the eFolder Web Portal, select Accounts from the menu, and then select Account Center.
To create an account for a customer, refer to the video entitled Create an account using the New Account Wizard in the Learning Center of the eFolder Web Portal.
- Right-click on the account that the license keys should be associated with, select Service Plan, and then Provision License Keys.
- In the # of License Keys field, enter the number of licenses that you are provisioning.
Important: Only provision the number of licenses you plan to deploy immediately. All Acronis licenses will be billable two weeks after they are provisioned, even if they have not been activated.
- In the License Key Type drop-down list, select the type of Acronis license and then select OK. The provisioned license keys are listed in the dialog box.
- To view provisioned license keys in the Account Center, right-click on the account, select Service Plan, and then select View License Keys.