If you use a Windows Phone, you can download the Windows Phone app in the Windows Phone store. The app allows you to view and manage files directly on your Windows Phone device.
- In your Windows Phone, press the app icon to launch the app. The login window displays, prompting you to enter your login credentials.
- In the Host field, enter the host of the system (for example, syncedtool.com).
- In the User field, enter your username (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- In the Password field, enter your password.
Navigating the Windows Phone App
When you have access to your account, you can use the app to manage content.
- Press the Files link to view and manage your files.
- Press the Favorites link to view a list of your favorite items.
- Press the Backups link to view a list of your backups.