You can configure branding options that conform to your company’s—or your clients'—branding strategy. For example, you can configure the system to take on a custom:
- Splash screen,
- Company name,
- Company URL,
- Program name,
- Folder name, and
- Terms of service.
These branding settings will affect the look of the web portal, mobile apps, and the desktop client (on both Windows and Mac machines). Branding even influences the layout of informational resources, like the Daily Digest email, which inherits any specified branded logo. By default, when you configure custom branding for an organization, the settings will be inherited by suborganizations.
Note: Custom branding settings should be configured before inviting users and deploying desktop clients. If an end user installs a desktop client before branding is configured, the desktop client will not reflect these new branding settings. Desktop clients need to be reinstalled to reflect new branding settings.
Note: When selecting icons for branding purposes, please note that icons are actually packages of several images, usually 16x16, 32x32, 128x128, and so forth. eFolder recommends that you use an online Image to Icon converter (for example, Online ICO Converter).
To set up your custom branding:
- In the Anchor dashboard, click the Settings tab. The Settings page displays.
- In the Settings page, click the Branding tab. The Branding page displays.
- In the Branding page, click the Custom branding for this organization radio button. The page expands to display custom branding options.
- Configure custom branding for the organization, including:
- The Logo option allows you to set your company image file for the web. Images should be no larger than 200px x 50px. Transparent .png files are recommended.
- The Splash Screen is an image file that appears after users log in on mobile devices. Images should be no larger than 960px x 640px. Transparent .png files are recommended.
- The Icon option will set the Desktop, Windows Explorer and System Tray icon. The format must be .ico in order for the icon to be seen.
- The Company Name will be featured along with the logo you choose on the web, replacing our default branding icon.
- The Company URL is the web address of your company. For example, http://www.yourdomain.com.
- The Program Name will rename the default Synced Tool branding. It will be the name for your desktop icon on your machine.
- The Folder Name will rename the default Synced Folder branding.
- The Terms of Service allows your company to enter its own terms of service text.
Note: If there is an existing desktop client installed on your machine, please uninstall that desktop client first then install the newly branded desktop client.