Anchor version 2.2.4 Release
Improved Performance, New Secure Share Option for the Outlook Add-in, Consolidation of the Outlook Add-In Ribbon Buttons, Customizable Team Share Email Template, Team Share Subscription Notice Policy, and More
Agent Version: 2.2.4.xxx
Outlook Version: 2.2.4.xxx
Release date: Week of Feb. 23, 2015
eFolder is pleased to announce Anchor v2.2.4, the latest release that includes new features, fixes and improvements.
Anchor v2.2.4 new features, fixes and improvements include:
- Customizable Email Templates for Team Shares—in addition to welcome emails, guest welcome emails, and share emails, administrators can now customize Team Share emails.
- Team Share policy to disable subscription notice via email—administrators now have the option to turn off subscription notice emails for new and existing Team Shares.
- Secure Share for Outlook Add-in—administrators now have the option of turning on the Force New Share Links to Require Login policy, which ensures that all share links—including those sent through the Outlook add-in—are sent as secure shares. If this policy is not enabled, end users now have the option of configuring their Outlook add-in settings so that all items are sent as secure shares.
- Consolidation of Outlook Add-in UI buttons—the Outlook add-in ribbon buttons have been consolidated for improved user experience and content management.
- Phase 2 of back-end data file indexing to improve performance with the handling of larger file types
- Synced Tool Agents older than version 22.214.171.1242 are no longer supported.
- Indexed PostgreSQL tables
- Faster web dashboard
- Faster activity log
- Faster database operations
- Removed Registration Type Radio for Organizations Service Plans
- Fixed API import issue when Active Directory didn’t have email addresses
- Fixed issue where certain organization policies were disabled when signing up through a Service Plan
- AVG added our digital signature to their Trusted Database, finally, by way of pulling teeth
- Outlook Add-in bug fixes
- Fixed machine tab sorting
- Excluded files list now properly appears
- Daily Digest now consistently delivers daily
- Corrected hover-over tooltip for Create Guest
- Numerous licensing server fixes & improvements
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause updates to files greater than 4GB to fail
- Fixed an issue that would prevent auto-purge from purging files deleted via parent folder