Anchor Version 2.3.4 Release
Support for Windows 10, Various Improvements to the File Sync Conflict UI, Improved Filtering in the Activity Tab, Security Improvements, Numerous Fixes and More!
Week of Monday, August 10, 2015
eFolder is pleased to announce Anchor Version 2.3.4, our latest release that includes a host of new features, improvements, and fixes.
Anchor New Features & Improvements
- Windows Agent Support for Windows 10—The Anchor Agent is supported on Windows 10.
- Various Improvements to the File Sync Conflict UI—Improvements have been made to the Agent GUI to help users better understand file sync conflicts related to collisions and locked file revisions, and how to remediate.
- Improved Filtering in the Activity Tab—In the Activity tab of the web portal, filtering has been improved so that you can now conduct a search to view activity performed by a specific account including Guests.
- Share Link Dialog Box Now Parses RFC-Style Addresses—The Share Access web dialog box has been enhanced to properly validate and parse RFC-style email addresses that specify both a name and email address.
- Data Quota Specified in the Agent’s Properties Dialog Box—Total storage quota is now specified in the General tab of the agent Properties dialog box.
- Leading and Trailing Spaces Now Removed When Searching Accounts—When searching for Accounts in the Accounts tab of the administrative web portal, leading and trailing spaces are now automatically removed to improve search results.
- Improved Agent Sync Service Stop/Start Speed—Improved response time when stopping and/or starting Agent Sync Service on Windows XP or Windows Server 2003 environments.
- Support for Custom Local Ports—Added the ability to specify custom local ports via the agent configuration file.
- Stronger server side and client side validation controls—Product integrity improved with hardening of the server side and client side validation controls.
- More Consistent UI/UX for the Pause Sync Feature—The Agent’s Pause Sync feature has been improved so that it consistently reflects its status when pausing and unpausing in low bandwidth environments.
- Mac OS X Agent version 2.3.3 Sync/Update Issue—Previously described here, this is no longer an issue with Anchor version 2.3.4+ for Mac.
- Service Plans Now Correctly Label the Child Organization Creation Policy—In the Registration page, service plans now correctly display the label Disabled when the Child Organization Creation policy is turned off.
- Correct Branding Now Displays in Agent Properties Dialog Box—The Agent Properties dialog box has been updated to remove Anchor-specific branding.
- All Activity Alerts Now Send as Expected—Previously, the Add a Team Share Subscription To activity alert, as well as the Removed a Team Share Subscription From activity alert, did not always send as expected. This has been fixed.
- New Organizations are Created as Expected on Local Server—Previously, in a few instances, administrators could not create an organization. This has been fixed.
- Incorrect Agent Status—Previously, in a few instances, agents were displaying syncing status while not actively syncing content, requiring a service restart. This has been fixed.
- Collision Resolution Dialog Popping Up After it was Disabled—In a single instance, there was an issue where the collision resolution dialog would prompt the user for action, even when disabled.
Please contact eFolder Support (www.efolder.net/help) if you have any questions.
The eFolder Team
eFolder Systems, LLC
2340 Perimeter Park Dr., Suite 100
Atlanta, GA 30341