Anchor Version 2.5.0 Build .923 Hotfix
eFolder is pleased to announce Anchor v184.108.40.2063, the latest release that includes important updates.
- Agent hydration method performance is overhauled for scalability with large data pools.
- Agent database is now enhanced to prevent collisions and sync operations that were rejected by the Anchor Server.
- Agent memory footprint is now optimized for better resource utilization.
- Agents will now properly reject excluded extensions prior to sending to the Anchor Server.
- Agents will no longer generate erroneous collision files when receiving updates from the Anchor Server.
- Agent registration now properly creates Synced Folder in all instances.
- Agent no longer crashes when stopping the service in a unique edge case.
If you have any questions, please contact your eFolder Account Manager or the Anchor Support Team (www.efolder.net/help).
The eFolder Team