Anchor Version 2.5.1
eFolder is pleased to announce Anchor v2.5.1, the latest release that includes important updates.
NEW FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Unlock Account feature allows Organization Administrators to manually unlock a user account that was locked due to failed password attempts.
- Drag and Drop functionality is now available to users in the My Files tab of the end user web portal.
- Sync and registration events are now logged in agent log files and viewable in the Windows Event Viewer and the OS X Console.
- Groups can now be created and managed through the APIv2.
- Auto-generated passwords now force the user to reset the password upon initial log in.
- Password reset confirmation notification now displays as expected.
- Password reset link(s) will now expire upon modification of account settings.
- Forgot Password and Two-Step Recovery notification messaging is now generic.
- Apache, OpenSSL, mod_wsgi, bitrock, and QT framework are now updated for security and stability improvements.
- Improved log formatting is now available for server logs, agent logs, and Outlook add-in logs.
- Permission errors related to mapped folders are now visible in the agent UI.
- German language translation corrections have been implemented.
- Share links now display the organization name for the user initiating the share.
- The Email From Address tooltip no longer displays the Anchor brand name.
- The browser tab for the application download page is now branded.
- File change activity through WebDAV will now display as WebDAV in the Activity Log.
- Custom session handling class is now replaced with Flask.
- When the Web Preview tool is disabled, HTML files will now download as expected, instead of displaying in the browser.
- Private Cloud web activity log time-stamps, file names, and order of events are now enhanced.
- Agent overlays no longer cause Windows Explorer to crash in certain conflicting Windows 7 or 8 environments.
- Agent database resets no longer trigger file conflicts to overwrite remotely.
- Agent service now properly starts automatically.
- Empty folder structures no longer sync down when deselecting folder(s) through the Selective Sync GUI.
- Empty folders now properly remain deleted.
- Agent no longer goes into an error state when handling outdated revisions in certain instances.
- Agent no longer sends unexpected delete events to the server when re-selecting an entire root via the Selective Sync GUI.
- Agent now properly syncs files that are renamed while syncing down.
- Files are no longer reverted to an older version as a result of a deviation error.
- The Two-Step Authentication organization policy now properly redirects to the web when configuration is required.
- Download count now increases when folders are downloaded as zip files.
- Users can now upload revisions through the web for content they have previously locked.
- The Secure Share Dialog Tooltip now functions properly.
- The System Tray icon overlay now properly refreshes when all conflicts have been resolved.
- The application icon in the OS X Finder toolbar now properly loads and unloads.
- Custom branding is now present in specific edge cases when downloading the OS X Agent from the welcome email.
- The OS X Conflict Resolution dialog now properly exists in the foreground.
- Restore paths are now properly created on OS X.
- HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) is now enabled for Private Cloud.
- Outlook Add-in bug fixes.
If you have any questions, please contact your eFolder Account Manager or the Anchor Support Team (www.efolder.net/help).
The eFolder Team
eFolder Systems, LLC
2340 Perimeter Park Dr., Suite 100
Atlanta, GA 30341