Section 1: Set up eFolder Continuity Cloud
In this section, you will configure Veeam Backup & Replication to use your assigned VMware Continuity Cloud host. You will begin by logging into the VMware recovery environment that is provisioned for your account.
1. To access the console of your assigned recovery VM, use a Windows web browser to access:
2. Then, type the original credentials you received from eFolder for your Veeam target. For example:
Domain\user name: AD
Then select the, Sign In button.
3. After you sign in to the RD Web Access gateway, click the icon for the recovery environment VM. (Example: slc-ve-re1).
4. Click OK to continue.
5. Click Connect to continue.
6. Type the same credentials you used to sign in previously to the RD Web Access Gateway; then, click OK.
7. Click OK to launch the console.
8. Select the Backup Infrastructure tab and select the Managed servers option. Then, click Add Server on the menu bar.
9. Select VMware vSphere from the list of servers.
Section 2: Import the Backup Copy Job
Section 3: Restore Your Entire VM
Section 4: Access the VMware Host