Once the Storage Pool is set up, you should verify that licenses have been assigned to the Appliance.
- In the upper-left corner of the screen you will see available licenses displayed. Shown in the image above is an example of Endpoint licensing.
- If Storage licensing has been assigned, you will see a presentation of the remaining storage limit in TB.
Note: The Storage limit presented represents the LICENSED storage amount. There may be a larger amount of storage physically present within the device.
- If assigned licenses are not yet present, select Settings from the Left pane, then Licensing, and click the Sync button to retrieve licenses from the Licensing Portal.
- If there are no licenses available after performing a Sync with the Licensing Server, visit the Licensing Portal, and verify that licenses have been assigned to this Appliance and location.
- For detailed instructions on using the Licensing Portal, please refer to the eFolder Replibit Licensing Portal Guide.