The following process prepares your system for installing the eFolder Replibit Appliance.
Changing BIOS settings may be necessary if:
- You need to change the default boot device to load from a USB Flash device.
- You need to enable Intel-VT or AMD-V Virtualization.
- You need to make changes to Performance, Power Management, or Sleep settings.
- Your motherboard defaults to UEFI and you need to switch to Legacy BIOS mode.
The following screenshots and instructions are presented as an example only. Consult the motherboard manual that came with your system for detailed instructions on configuring your BIOS settings.
- To begin installation, change the BIOS settings configuration to boot from a USB Key.
- For demonstration purposes, we will present the steps for changing the following BIOS.
- To boot the system into the BIOS settings, Click the Delete key on your keyboard during the system’s startup.
When the system restarts, it should boot to your USB drive.