You can utilize your preferred bootable USB creation tool. We recommend Rufus as a good all-around USB creation utility. You can download it from the following url: https://rufus.akeo.ie/
Note: You must have local Administrator privileges on your machine in order to run Rufus.
Using Rufus to Create a Bootable USB Flash Drive
- Insert your USB media into your system and launch Rufus. It should automatically detect and select your device; If it does not, select the correct device from the device drop-down list
- Ensure that the Partition scheme and target system type field is set to MBR partition for BIOS or UEFI-CSM.
- Ensure that File system field is set to FAT32 as the default, or select FAT32 from the drop-down list
- Ensure that the Cluster size field is set to 4096 bytes as the default, or select 4096 bytes from the drop-down list
- Enter a New Volume label if desired.
- Check the Quick Format checkbox to speed filesystem creation.
- Check the Create a bootable disk using checkbox and select ISO Image from the drop-down list Additionally, browse to and select the Replibit.ISO file.
- Check the Create extended label and icon files
- Click the Start button and wait for the file copy process to complete.
Note: Your USB drive will be formatted.
- Once the USB creation process is completed, remove the Flash drive and attach it to your Replibit hardware device.
- Ensure that Boot from USB is selected in the system BIOS settings, and that the USB drive is in the list of boot devices.