You can integrate eFolder Replibit with your ConnectWise PSA. Once enabled, alerting events trigger tickets within the PSA. Ticket status is synchronized in both directions with the corresponding alert.
Important: Before enabling ConnectWise Integration within Replibit, you must first ensure that ConnectWise has been properly configured for Integration with third-party products. For complete details on configuring your ConnectWise system for integration with Replibit, please refer to the following article that houses the eFolder Replibit ConnectWise Guide:
We recommend that you contact eFolder Replibit Support for assistance when enabling and configuring ConnectWise Integration settings.
Enabling ConnectWise Integration
- In the menu pane, navigate to ConnectWise Settings.
- In the Site field, enter the URL to your ConnectWise site.
- In the Company field, enter the Company Name.
- In the API Key field, enter your API Key.
- In the API Secret field, enter the API Secret.
- Click the Test Connection button to verify that your credentials are correct; then click the Save Configuration and Credentials button.
Configure Billing Integration
- To enable Billing integration for an Appliance, expand Billing Integration and click to select the Enable Billing Integration checkbox.
- In the Select a Company dropdown menu, select the Customer to whom this Replibit device should be billed.
- In the Select an Agreement dropdown menu, select the Agreement that you created within ConnectWise for this service. The Agreement should contain a definition of the monthly fixed billing for this device.
- In the Addition dropdown menu, select the Addition that you created within ConnectWise for this service.
- Replibit will update the Addition within ConnectWise with the total amount of Storage (in Gigabytes) being consumed on all Vaults by all Protected Systems hosted on this Appliance. Storage used by Protected Systems being replicated to multiple Vaults will be reported cumulatively. The Addition should be configured within ConnectWise with the off-site Vault per-Gigabyte charge (if any) that you wish to bill this customer.
Configure Ticketing Settings
- To enable ConnectWise Ticketing, expand Ticketing Settings and select a company from the Service Ticket Company dropdown menu.
- Replibit ticketing integration with ConnectWise is granularity configurable per event type. To receive ConnectWise tickets for each type of alert event, enable each event class:
- Check the Enable checkbox.
- Select a Service Board, and then select the ticket status you would like to assign for New and Closed tickets of this type. All ticketing event classes are optional and you need only configure the types of events for which you wish to receive tickets within ConnectWise.
Import and Export Settings
When you have completed configuring ConnectWise on your first device, you can export the settings to a file and import them when configuring subsequent devices.
In the ConnectWise Settings menu pane, click the Import Settings button or the Export Settings button, depending on your needs.