Vault Migration Process
1. Disable the Vault schedule for the appliance that owns the protected system. Make sure any existing jobs complete.
2. Please increase the retention policy of the Protected System by 2-5 days in Source Vault if Migration is going to take more than one day to complete.
3. Migrate the Protected sytem via USB or Network in the Details page of that protected system on the vault.
4. Once migration is complete, verify the amount of snapshots for the protected system in the new vault is equal to the amount of snapshots in the old vault. If the snapshots are not equal, stop and create a ticket. Do not continue or delete data off of either device.
5. If the appliance has multiple protected systems, make sure all the protected systems are migrated to the new vault before enabling the replication schedule
6. As the final step, update the vault address in the vault schedule and enable the schedule