For all eFolder employees that support Replibit and Replibit Partners:
Replibit will be releasing an enhanced version of the software (v2016.09.02) the evening of Wednesday, October 12, 2016. Here is a summary of the updates and improvements you should see in the new version:
- Update NoVNC.
- Update ShellInABox to latest version.
- Update lshell to latest released version.
- During provisioning, new passwords for the following must be provided:
- System root user,
- WebGUI, admin account, and
- Replibit shell user account.
- System Package Updates.
- A buffer was added between USB drives and ZFS in order to avoid delays in either device.
- The snapshot is already compressed as it comes from ZFS, therefore the compression was lowered on 7z to enable faster importing and exporting of Snapshots.
- After migrating a system, unless the migration was done to the same device or the schedules were copied over, the scheduling of the Protected Systems would not be broken. Going forward, if the schedule that was used for the protected system is not present on the remote device, a default will be assigned.
- Protected Volumes page and Protected Systems page are now alphabetically ordered.
- If Customer Name contains the word, “clone,” replication stops.
- Destroy pool fails with 'Pool busy' if spanned VDEVs exist.