Important Replibit Version 2016.11.18
Posted by Rick Klemetson, Last modified by Rick Klemetson on Nov 17, 2016 04:40 PM
Replibit Patch 2016.11.18
· Improved SSL Security
· Fixed ConnectWise Integration issues with Local/On-Premise installations
· Fixed UEFI Virtualization Video issues with Windows 7 / Server 2008 R2
· Fixed issue with license display
In an effort to improve overall security and reliability, this release features multiple security fixes, including an upgrade of all internal certificates to 4096 bits, and updates to OpenSSL.
In addition, fixes have been made to resolve issues with ConnectWise Integration for partners using self-hosted ConnectWise installations.
Due to the change in the SSL certificate during the upgrade process, when deploying a new device from media prior to 2016.11.18, observe the following:
· The GUI progress message will hang at “Installing Update. Please Wait.”
· DO NOT PRESS <F5> or REFRESH YOUR BROWSER
· Observe the device Console and wait for the system to reboot
· Once the device has rebooted, Press <F5> or Refresh your Browser
· Continue with the Provisioning process as normal
It is always recommended to download the latest Installation Media when deploying Replibit to a new Device.