The customer password is required to access customer data and perform recovery operations on the Replibit vault.
If you have lost the customer password, it can be reset within the Replibit License Portal.
Reset the customer password
If you cannot remember the customer password you created:
1. Log on to the licensing portal with your reseller credentials at https://licensing.replibit.com
2. Locate the customer name and select the check box next to it.
3. Click the Set Password button.
4. Enter and save the new password.
Important: Once the customer password has been changed, you MUST update the customer appliance with the new password or backups will STOP when the next licensing sync occurs.
Update the customer appliance with the new password
1. Log in to the appliance
2. Navigate to the Settings -> License Details page
3. Click Update Password
4. Enter the new password and click Save.