The purpose of these guides is to provide you with a high-level overview of the most commonly used functions in the Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) for the Axcient Replibit Pro and Rack BDR Appliances.
The IPMI interface allows system administrators and other authorized users to access their system remotely, control the power of their system, redirect the console, utilize a remote graphics console display, monitor system health and configure additional settings.
The IPMI interface provides remote access to multiple users at different locations for ease in troubleshooting, diagnostics, networking, and other maintenance activities.
When ordering your appliance, you will specify your network information for this IPMI feature. This means your appliance will arrive preconfigured with your IP address when it is shipped to you.
for Replibit Pro Appliances
IPMI Interface Quickstart Guide
for Replibit Rack Appliance
Topics in the IPMI Interface Quickstart Guide include:
- Access the IPMI Interface & Log in to the IPMI Interface
- Mandatory Changing the Initial Default Password
- Remote Control the power state of your system
- Redirect the Console
- Utilize the Remote/graphics Console Display feature of the IPMI Interface
- Check the Health of your Server
- Monitor your Server using SNMP
- Change your Network Settings/IP Address, Setting the IPMI Address from the System BIOS
Axcient offers a range of high-performance BDR hardware devices, shipped directly to you or your customer. Log in to the Replibit License Portal for current information on all Axcient Replibit BDR appliance models including pricing and specifications.